I'm Brian Lee. My interests include: programming, math, physics, Go, piano, teaching, and chemistry.
Projects I've worked on
- MuGo, a replication of AlphaGo's neural network and Monte Carlo tree search architecture.
- Online Ratings, a centralized API by which Go servers and tournament directors can submit game results.
- American Collegiate Go Association, an association dedicated to spreading Go via college Go clubs.
- Collegiate Go League, a competitive league for college Go clubs.
- ChemWOOT, a practice program for the USNCO and IChO run in conjunction with Art of Problem Solving Inc.
I've also written various essays, personal and otherwise.